Philippines Department of Tourism.
Representation in Spain and Portugal.
● Increase the number of Spanish and Portuguese travellers to the Philippines, the leght of their stay and expenditure.
● Deseasonalise the timing of the trips.
● Position the destination in Spain through joint promotional campaigns with major tour operators and airlines.
● Promote the Philippines as a tourist destination in the Spanish media, and among tour operators and final consumers.
● Maximise exposure of the Philippines in major tourism trade fairs and events.
● Repositioning the destination after two years with uts borders closed due to the pandemic.
● Management of co-operative campaigns with major Spanish and Portuguese tour operators and airlines.
● Organization of Philippine participation in travel fairs such as Fitur, EIBTM, World Routes, Madrid Fusión and Madrid Dive Show, presentations, press conferences, roadshows and trade missions.
● Organization of familiarization and press trips.
● Translation, writing, editing and distribution of press releases and newsletters.
● Maintenance and management of social media profiles and the official Philippine Tourism website in Spanish.
● Production and distribution of merchandising and corporate brochures.
● Crisis communication management.
● 49,748 Spanish travellers in 2019, +12.72% over the previous year. 44,1030 Spanish travellers in 2018, 19.42% more than in 2017.
● More than 20 joint promo campaigns with tour operators.
● Generation of more than 800 professional meetings with members of the tourism industry.
● Organization of 12 roadshows to present the destination in Lisbon, Porto, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Bilbao and Valencia with the participation of more than 700 tour operators and travel agents.
● 2 BTL actions to promote the destination to final consumers at the Corte Inglés of Callao in Madrid, which attracted 7,000 people.
● More than 3.500 press clippings collected with a media value of 11.000.000 euros.