Delegation of Tourism and Heritage of the Provincial Council of Salamanca.
Tourism communication and advertising services.
● Communicate Salamanca’s tourism offer and improve the positioning of the destination in Spain and Portugal through its presence in the media.
● To consolidate the image of Salamanca as a multi-product destination.
● To increase the number of tourists and excursionists and their spending.
● To create an image of Salamanca as a destination that is committed to social, economic and environmental sustainability, as well as to innovation and new technologies, with a tourist offer that stands out from its competitors.
● Management of relations with the national media.
● Drafting and distribution of press releases; recruitment and preparation of interviews, reports, press trips and blog trips.
● Design and preparation of press conferences; preparation of speeches, forewords, scripts and management of interviews.
● Press clipping and crisis communication support.
● Generation of content for the website and social networks.
● Development and management of the use of the corporate image, corporate identity manual and brand positioning.
● Advice on planning advertising campaigns and actions; advertising design; advice and management of advertising contracting.
● Advice, support and management for the Tourism Delegation of the Provincial Council of Salamanca in the execution of the communication agenda in tourism fairs such as FITUR.
● Support in the organization of press conferences and meetings with the media.
● Cooperation in acts and events of interest for the Delegation such as INTUR.
● Presence of the province of Salamanca in national, regional and local media. More than 6.000 impacts generated with more than €16 million.
● 74 press releases distributed to an updated database of 1.600 contacts.
● Investment of more than €190.000 in media and outdoor advertising.
● Press office and business contacts in more than 10 tourism fairs.