Mallorca Tourism Foundation (FMT).
External communication and public relations of Mallorca in Spain, Germany, UK, France, Beligum, Luxembourg, and Nordic countries.
● Strengthen the projection and image of the Mallorca brand in Europe (Spain, Germany, UK, France, Beligum, Luxembourg, and Nordic countries) as a differentiated destination based on a safe, sustainable, diversified, competitive and quality offer.
● To generate Mallorca’s presence and maximize its impact in the general and specialized media, strengthening its image as a multi-product destination, promoting those experiences and tourist products that encourage a progressive and balanced arrival of tourists throughout the year.
● Strengthen the image of Mallorca among the different professional agents of the sector through online and offline promotion actions.
● Position Mallorca in the top-of-mind of tourists with respect to its main competing destinations through its differentiating attributes.
● Implementation of a communication and public relations plan in the European market (Spain, Germany, UK, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Nordic countries).
● Preparation and dissemination of press releases and press releases to disseminate tourist information about Mallorca, as well as promotional events of the destination.
● Management of regular interviews and reports in the main European media.
● Coordination of presentations and press conferences on the activities developed by the FMT addressed to the media and other tourism partners.
● Attention to the communication demands of the European media.
● Elaboration and diffusion of quarterly newsletters with information about Mallorca addressed to the media, tour operators, travel agents (online/offline) and associations linked to tourism sustainability.
● Identification of partners and dialogue with the tourism sector.
● Communication office for online and offline fairs and events.
● Crisis communication management.
● Presence of Mallorca in European media with a media value of 20 million euros.
● More than 500 press releases and 80 newsletters distributed to an updated database of more than 2,000 specialized contacts in each market
● Management of more than 80 interviews and 200 reports in European media.
● Support the organization of 5 events throughout Europe.
● Organization of business meetings at FITUR, WTM, ITB, Matka, Destination Nature, Destination Nature, Madrid Fusión, etc. trade fairs.
● Organization of 4 trade missions and agenda with European tour operators.