Japan National Tourist Office in Spain.
PR and Communication services and online marketing and influencers campaign in Spain.
● Increase the number of Spanish travellers visiting Japan.
● Create positive messages about Japan to make the country one of the the first options in Asia in the top of mind of the final consumer as soon as travel restrictions are over, and borders reopens.
● To produce content about Japan´s touristic attractions linked to the concepts of safety, sustainability, affordability and accessibility.
● Raise awareness of alternative destinations to Tokyo and Kyoto, such as Tohoku.
● Increase the number of visits to JNTO tourist information website and followers and interactions in social media channels.
● Promote Japan as a honeymoon destination and raise awareness of alternative rotes and destinations such as Tohoku region.
● Creation of JNTO´s Instagram profile in Spanish and daily community management together with Facebook profile.
● Promote Japan using JNTO own media: SEM and SEO Strategies, website maintenance, CRM strategy, Production of newsletters and microsites, digital content and corporate videos.
● Organization of trips with influencers to Tohoku.
● Promotion through native, display, In Image Ads and Social Ads on social media.
● Planning and development of co-Mk campaigns with Spanish tour operators and airlines.
● Branded content actions.
● Collaboration in online marketing actions with institutions, blogs, influencers, media and associations.
● Creation and update of media and industry data bases.
● Organization of the digital event “ Japan, safe. and sustainable” and PR support during Fitur 2022.
● Production of press releases and provide interview opportunities.
● Analysis of promotional activities of Japan´s competitors.
● Crisis management.
● 6.000 articles about 150 japanese destinations in Spanish media, with a total audience of 6.336.969.704 and a media value of 52.263.968 euros.
● 11,601,527 impressions in our influencer’s campaign to promote Tohoku.
● 30,000 travel bookings to Japan and 85 million impressions through online marketing actions developed with tour operators before the pandemic.
● 425.000 visits to JNTO websites.
● 1 million impressions in our campaign for honeymooners.
● 30.000 new followers on Instagram and 63.000 on Facebook.