Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador.
Representation in Europe and participation in Tourism Fairsllers.
● Strengthen, increase and consolidate Ecuador’s presence as a tourist destination in the markets of Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland and Russia.
● Maximise Ecuador’s participation in European tourism fairs.
● Implement a tourism market intelligence information system.
● Increase the number of European travellers in the destination, their average stay and expenditure.
● De-seasonalise European travel and diversify the range of Ecuadorian tourism products and destinations.
● Press office work in 13 European markets: distribution of content in five languages.
● Implementation and adaptation of the International Promotion Plan.
● Development and execution of an annual plan of commercial visits aimed at the tourism industry.
● Comprehensive management of Ecuador’s participation in the Fitur, ITB, WTM, ELA, IMEX and Expo Milano trade fairs, including the construction of stands, the organization of press conferences and showcookings with Ecuadorian cuisine and the coordination of cultural and artistic representations.
● Integral production of events to promote Ecuador aimed at the final public, trade and media.
● Organization of trade missions, workshops, training seminars and webinars on the destination.
● Annual planning of press trips and familiarization trips.
● Preparation of market reports.
● 4 Ministers of Tourism of Ecuador gave a very satisfactory evaluation of the results.
● 2 roadshows in 10 European capitals that brought together more than 750 agents of the tourism sector.
● 1,000 publications in the media with an advertising impact of 3 million dollars.
● Participation in 15 international tourism fairs with an average of 50 face-to-face meetings and interviews.